Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Spa Day



I was not feeling well last Friday. I had a really bad headache. My kind girls decided that they would treat me to a back massage at the Runkle House Spa and Resort. They created a blissful atmosphere in my bedroom with low lighting, flowers, music, etc... The girls dressed as spa staff in white shirts and dark bottoms. They then gave me a back and foot massage for about an hour. (El did the majority of this) This having kids thing is really paying off!

4 comments:

Katie said...

If or when I move to Austin, I hope to visit the Runkle House Spa and Resort often. It looks very nice. What a lucky mom you are!

Kelly said...

I certainly am lucky! We can't wait till you are a resident!

Paola said...

wow! how nice . . . how much longer do I have to wait to get that sort of treatment from my girls????

Laura said...

I'm sure your headache was instantly cured. You're a lucky duck!

Followers