Eva asked to have "her" show on the TV this morning. I turned the three units on that are needed to watch TV and then looked for the clicker. And continued to look for the clicker. Darn it Todd, where did you leave the clicker? Eva became increasingly frustrated that her show was not on yet. I explained that I needed the clicker to change the channel. She said, "Oh". She walked over to a cabinet in the kitchen, opened the drawer, pulled out a wine gift bag, opened it and pulled out the clicker. I nearly burst with laughter. All I could think of was the words Todd must have used last night when he wanted to change the channel!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i LOVE this story.. hahaah SO FUNNY :)
I CAN REMEMBER THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENING
YEARS AGO. GOOD THING SHE HAS A GOOD MEMORY.
I need some more blogging! You got me started
now do not quit.
Love, ps
I agree.. Aunt Kelly, YOU need to blog MORE!!!
xoxoxo
hehe! that is so funny - my girls are doing the same sort of stuff - i find the most random items 'hidden' all over the house. their shoes especially.
Great hiding place!
Post a Comment